Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Pics

Lately Lincoln and I have been having a good time perusing our family photos.  We thought you might enjoy them too.  Any of the possibly unknown-to-you faces are my younger siblings (except the beaver).

Anali and Mikaden at the Oregon coast.

A picture of Lincoln with his sweet face on (as opposed to the ever-present silly face.)  Persephone is 2 months.

Buckley the beaver at the Point Defiance Zoo.  Beaver on a leash.  Love it.

Anyone see the hidden easter egg?  Jason doesn't.  Ha, ha.

Custom shirts are kind of a thing around the Katwijk house.  Both Brandon and Tannan have several now. I'm still waiting for mine!  Hint, hint to you shirt makers.  Maybe I'm too boring.  *shrug*
Brandon's shirt says, "Hello!  My name is Brandotar Frisbee Bender," paying tribute to Brandon's mad frisbee golf skills and Avatar (The Last Airbender, not the blue people.  By the way, Avatar is a seriously good TV series and soon-to-be movie.  Be careful, you'll get hooked.)
Tannan's shirt says, "It takes skill to be square."  That pretty much says it all.

My mom getting some unappreciated affection from Jason.

I already posted this picture to my facebook account, but because it still continues to delight me ever time I look at it I had to include it here.
Catching chicken, tricky.  Flinging said chicken skyward, euphoria.

I love, love, love this one of Persephone.  Must be my mommy bias, she just looks so beautiful.
(She is almost 3 months in this one)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. That last one of your baby is SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you find HER. You actually thought it would be one of the guys? Lindsey made them for tannan and brandon's birthdays. She's better than me 'cause i didn't get them nothin'.

    ReplyDelete