Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tick...tick...tick...

I am a human time bomb. Is this how all 9 month pregnant mothers feel? I don't know, but probably. I keep wondering at what moment I'm going to "go off," and hoping that it's while I'm at home and not out in public. There's only one way off this ride, and it's exactly that, the big boom at the end, that has me thinking: anyone that chooses to do this more than once must be CRAZY! So there you have it...I am now about the reap the consequences of my insanity.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm due on Tuesday, aaagghh!! But that just doesn't sound as exciting as feeling like a human time bomb. Now does it?


Lincoln likes to hug and kiss his "fister" whenever I let him get close enough to my belly.


Here are some pictures of us soaking up some much needed sun, while enjoying our February spring here in Washington. There are some rhododendrons and daffodils in bloom and cherry blossoms popping out all over. Pays to be on the West Coast this "winter." (I'm the one trying to not look too worn out.)


6 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant woman! I'll be waiting for the news....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, due so soon! I remember with my second, I was five days over my due date and my mother in law told me that there was no other possibility other than my pregnancy coming to an end...soon. No more profound words had ever been spoken. It was like a revelation. Anyway, girls are so much fun, we are having our third girl in three weeks...we'll have to for real get together again once the craziness settles. Tell Uriah HOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get the phone call that your little one has arrived. We'll definitely be thinking about you these next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blog Shari...Lincoln is so adorable I can't wait to see the little miss...hope all goes well this week AND that it is this week :) Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari,
    You are so cute and I am so happy for you and Uriah. Good Luck and I'll be thinking of you!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shari....you look so adorable!! I am thinking of you guys and hope all goes well. I look forward to photos of the family plus a new addition. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete