Here she is! Persephone Jean (pronounced per sef o nee) was born February 22 at 9:47pm. She was 7 lbs. 2 oz., 19.5 inches.
Everyone, even dad, is doing fine. :)
Our last three-person family picture. (Unless you count the bump.)
Lincoln...off to grandma's house.
Shari, Uriah, and the bump...off to the hospital.

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you guys! Persephone is gorgeous! I can't wait to have our little girls play together.
ReplyDeleteHer name is gorgeous. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO beautiful!! Congratulations you guys! Love the name.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay...you aren't pregnant anymore!...She is beautiful! we are so happy for you...hope it all went well.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! What a pretty baby! Congrats! I bet big brother is loving every minute....
ReplyDeleteWe are SO HAPPY for you!
She looks just like Lincoln! Definately a Watkins. What a beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty in pink!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Yeah Shari! She's so beautiful. You and Uriah definitely make gorgeous kids. :-) We're really happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I love the name too!
ReplyDeleteshe's perfect!! so so so cute.
ReplyDelete